Superintendent - Dallas, TX
- Provide the highest level of customer service through exacting standards, proactive communication, and uncompromising ethical standards
- Oversight for overall sales strategy, including integration of sales growth and market share objectives
- Provide leadership and daily direction to the operations team in collaboration with the national VP of operations.
- Project management of existing projects
- Prospecting, surveying, and proposing new projects
- Satisfy or exceed market sales goals
- Partner closely with CBI operational leaders to ensure clear alignment and maximize field efficiency
- Continual outreach and relationship building with elevator contractors, consultants, and property managers to establish CBI as the preferred provider of WBO services.
- Management and recruitment of subcontractor partners
- Take part in sales and operations bi-monthly meetings
- Travel throughout the Southern California area
- 5+ years of relevant work experience required
- Elevator modernization experience is preferred
- Ability to interact and communicate effectively with customers, team members, and CBI leadership is critical for this role
- Self-motivated to work independently and efficiently in a competitive, customer-focused environment
- Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to generate stakeholder interest are critical for this role
- Strong understanding of building and elevator codes
- Prior leadership experience is preferred
- Ready to take on new challenges daily, be detailed oriented, and able to prioritize
- Strong business acumen with demonstrated business decision-making skills
- Natural desire to learn and curiosity about industry dynamics
- Bachelor’s degree or acceptable experience
CBI is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age, or any other federally protected class.