CBI, in conjunction with Otis Elevator, completed the extensive modernization of four traction elevators at the active Holiday Inn Corpus Christi Downtown Marina hotel.
Corpus Christi, TX
- Installation of temporary barricades at each elevator entrance
- New framing and finishes at new entrance doors
- Installation of new support steel in the hoistways
- Construction of new machine room
- Installation of new HVAC systems
- Upgrades to electrical systems
- Integration of new Auto Transfer Switch (ATS)
- New architectural finishes
The extensive scope of work required by CBI to be executed in an occupied hotel environment created numerous scheduling, noise, and access challenges. Through extensive coordination with the hotel’s management and Otis Elevator, CBI was able to ensure this major construction work impacted the hotel’s guests as little as possible.